The Older People’s Project aim is to develop appropriate services which will encourage greater participation and support to a very isolated section of people in our community. In common with other older people the Bengali older residence has the age related illnesses and other problems including social isolation depression and extensive financial issues. They are rarely aware of services and resources that can help them. This projects’ aim is to find and eliminate all issues related to age.
This project will offer a range of support to an individual through needs assessment. Other significant partners and other organisation’s support and collaboration in enabling access to service will ensure the service’s success.
Service Provision includes:
- Advice & guidance on income maximisation;
- Involvement in social activities and community events;
- Confidence building activities to encourage independence;
- Physical and mental health improvement activities;
- Access to other services around London Borough of Camden.
For further information please contact Faruk Miah on 020 7388 7313 or firstname.lastname@example.org